Incorporation and LLC Services
Are you starting a new business or looking for a business advisor for your existing small business? At James Castaldo CPA & Associates, a Long Island CPA firm, we have the experience needed to get your business started on the right track. We provide small businesses with a wide variety of Incorporation and LLC services including business plan development, entity selection, new business advisement, tax planning and more.
It's important to seek professional advice when starting a new business in the Long Island area. Because each type of business formation has different tax implications for businesses and their owners, it's important to choose the right entity for your needs.
Some of our Incorporation and LLC Services include:
- New Business Advisor. James Castaldo CPA & Associates provides the knowledge you need to get your business started off right.
- Entity Selection & Incorporation Assistance. We'll assess your needs to determine the best type of entity for your small business incorporation.
- Strategic Tax Planning. One of the biggest determining factors of incorporating are the tax implications. James Castaldo CPA & Associates will work with you to develop a plan to minimize tax liabilities.
- Business Plan Development. Every business needs a plan and James Castaldo CPA & Associates can help you find yours.
- Startup Financing. Need help securing initial funding for your business? Contact us to learn how we can help.
- Federal and State Tax ID Applications. James Castaldo CPA & Associates provides the know-how to easily complete applications for Federal and State Tax IDs.
- QuickBooks® Setup and Training. We provide all the training you need to get your accounting and bookkeeping software off the ground.
Want to learn more about our Long Island incorporation services? Call us at 631-302-1945 to schedule a free initial consultation.